Today we start the week with new proyects that will be available soon. You will find them in a few weeks!
Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo and Pinterest are more and more close to become the first apps we’ll enjoy in Apple Watch. The vicepresident in Apple said that the possibilities of these social medias are perfect for the company objectives. The device will notify the last news like FAcebook push-up notificationes; we will rear our timeline on Twitter; or we will discover all new ‘pines’ close to us with the geolocation technology.
Apple Watch will arrive in 2015. It will be available in five different models that we will combine with different fashion styles.
If you want to know more about technology, check out our web in www.thestartupalliance.com
The world of fashion keeps walking through technology. Polo clothes line has introduced the new collection spring-summer 2015 in New York using the 4D technology. Assistants saw the models walking over the water, literally. Images were projected in a water screen, so people could feel a breaking new experience. Fashion is a business model more and more involved on new technologies.
Here is the Ralph Lauren video www.www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3n8j2uWA8o
You can find more news about marketing, fashion and technology in www.thestartupalliance.com
The main enterprises compete for being the most important maker of smartphones every year. Although the quality of devices it’s not suitable to quantity. The next graphic shows which are the companies that make more smartphones per year.
Samsung, LG, Motorola and HTC were the most important manufacturer in 2010 till the first four months in 2014. Without a doubt, these four companies bet for the massive production of new devices, all of them innovative and with exclusive services.
During this year, Samsung has produced 16 different models facing the 19 models of LG. In the queue, Motorola has reached the 4 unities, the lower number in the study. On this company we have noticed a prolonged fall since the beginning of the study, reducing in 27 the models that they produced in 2010 till the four models in this year. On the other side, the highest number goes to Samsung in 2011 with 59 different models.
This study has been created by @somospostpc using their own sources. Check out their profile to know more about statistics about technology.
Visit the Startup Alliance blog in order to read all the business and technology news www.thestartupalliance.com/blog
Fomento Ministry of Spain has approved the first provisional regulatory law in order to establish the requirements for the companies and pilots to use drones. The minister Ana Pastor has brought out that “Spain has to adapt its development in new technologies, but it must promise the safety of users”.
Our country counts with more than 20 companies specialized in the making of drones. This step it’s only a new beginning for a market in continuous growth. The adjustment of this law will allows “the utilization of drones in investigation and development operations, fire extinguishing, filming, flying marketing, searching and rescue, etc.”, according to the article of the website Marketing Directo. All of it will guarantee the safety and keep the banning of flying over streets.
From Startup Alliance, we bet for the improvement of this kind of laws in order to secure the good use of mobile technology. Visit our website and find more information at Marketing Directo http://www.marketingdirecto.com/actualidad/digital/espana-da-alas-a-los-primeros-drones
Taking photos has never been so enjoyable. New apps are coming to smartphones and tablets and they are making possible the transformation of your device in a professional photo camera. That’s the case of Scoopshot, one of the Startup Alliance partners. This finnish app allows for selling photos through an online server. You put a price on the photos and media companies or users can buy them.
Scoopshot is joining the market of digital photography in continuous growthing. These are another apps you can download in your devices to improve your photography skill:
- Snapseed: property of Google, this app allows you to edit your creations through an intuitive and simple interface. Transform with large filters, crop and get better illumination, saturation or contrast parameters. Thanks to its synchronization with Google+, you can share your photos in your social media with your friends. “It transforms any photo in a spectacular picture”
-Photoshop Mix: Ipad receives a new update of the Adobe’s start product. Now you can edit together two different pictures and create a new composition. Work over those photos independently, mixing layers and editing in your way.
- Pic Collage: Collages or photocompositions have becomed in a new style with the arriving of technological apps in digital devices. In this way, Pic Collage offers the possibility of creating in an entertaining way, with hugh number of stickers, effects and frames.
- PicsArt: One of the renowned apps of Google Play. It has been catalogued like the perfect mix between Instagram and Photoshop. The interface is very colorist, so users can use it in a very intuitive way. Retouches includes from facial corrections to a link of the Youtube administrator channel where we can find tutorials of the app.
- ProCamera7: Iphone has an excellent camera, but you can improve the satisfactory experience and its running with apps like ProCamera7. It includes histogram, capacity to establish focus points and take large-distance pictures with the remote shot.
If you want yo learn more about technology, welcome to our blog! In this site you’ll find latest news, suggestions and reflections all about the digital markets industry.
You know, come in and enjoy a suitable, brief and clear content. Share in your social media and please contact us for further information.
“You are doing great things. We should talk”
Our telephone support line is available 24 hours a day:
(+34) 868 08 04 85
Our business hours are
(+34) 868 08 04 85
Our business hours are
- Monday - Friday: 9am to 5pm
Sorry, no Tweets were found.